How to create a form with SimpleList-template
How to create a form with SimpleList-template...
Follow these simple steps.....
- Go to the AOT;
- Right-click the Forms-section and select the SimpleList-template;
- Then drag it to your project;
- The SimpleList-form is created, you will see a DataSource-section under the SimpleList-form;
- Drag and drop the table, you want to visualize on the SimpleList, to the DataSource-section of the form;
- Expand the Design-section of the SimpleList, you'll find the Grid-control;
- Finally select the Grid:
- Go to properties of the Grid to set the DataSource (this has to be the table that we've dropped);
- You also have to set the DataGroup (this is the fieldgroup or the fields of the table that we want to view);
- Save and open the form.